Friday, April 25, 2008

Where Did Our Blog Go?

The title of this post is supposed to be a witty reference to some pop song, unfortunately I can't remember how the actual song goes so I can't tell you what the song is. It probably isn't very funny anyway. I can't remember a lot of things these days (like how does the mulberry bush - weasel song go? Round and round the mulberry bush, the blank chased the weasel - what is chasing the weasel?). Anyway, this is just an update since I have been out of the blog loop for a while.

First, a note to Tiffany. I am still alive. We are not in the hospital with Josie or anyone else. I have been gone to a conference center for a week without internet access or cell phone coverage. I wrote a couple of posts in word that I posted when I got back to the modern (or post-modern) world. By the way, I hate the term post-modern.

A couple of things. Those f$%%%ing bugs are still eating my garden. I keep buying bigger plants in the desperate hope that they will be big enough to withstand the onslaught. I still don't know who is doing the damage. This weekend I think I will buy some sort of organic kill all bugs stuff. I'm not a fan of killing things but I won't have any carrots, eggplant, cucumbers, basil or basically anything except tomatoes if I don't take drastic action.

Other than the garden, things here a whipping right along. This post is getting too long so I think I will mention the only two other things of note in a separate post. Keep on keeping on my friends.

1 comment:

TiffAnn said...

I wish there was a way on the Bloggggg to leave a note that wasn't associated with any particular post. For instance, I'm leaving a comment here that isn't really specific to this post, but there ain't no where else to put it....